615M-1 and 645M-1 Cellular Modems & IP Routers
The ELPRO 615M-1 3G cellular modem and 645M-1 4G/LTE cellular modem are powerful Multi-Service Provider Cellular Broadband Routers that deliver wireless data connectivity for up to two LAN connections and one serial port through public cellular networks at 3G and 4G/LTE network speeds. UMTS technology leverages high-speed HSPA to provide data access at speeds up to 14.4Mbps with backward compatibility to GSM’s EDGE and GPRS. CDMA technology leverages high-speed EV-DO Rev A to provide data access at speeds up to 3.1Mbps with backward compatibility to EV-DO Rev 0 and CDMA 1 x RTT. It provides real-time redundancy between Carriers in case of a network failure, reliable connectivity for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), Ethernet web cameras or any other Ethernet connectivity device. The ELPRO cellular modems feature an integrated DHCP server, port forwarding and port mapping capabilities.
The perfect solution for remote monitoring and control of critical customer assets, using reliable and proven cellular network technology.
The 615M-1 and 645M-1 products are now End of Life. Please refer to the 645M-4 for new compatible product series.
Catalog Number: 615M-1
Applications: Networking Wind Turbines and Solar Collectors, Electricity Network Control, Tank Farm Monitoring, Water Distribution Network, Environmental Monitoring
- Multicarrier Protocols: GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA; EVDO Rev0/A, 1xRTT
- Receive Antenna Diversity
- Client and Router Configuration
- TCP/IP Packet Assembler/Dis-assembler for Serial Devices
- Internal PPTP VPN Server and Client
- IPsec, GRE Tunneling, PPTP, VPN, RADIUS/802.1x
- Built-in DHCP Server and Port Forwarding
- MAC and IP Address Filtering
- ARP/GARP Filtering – Whitelist/Blacklist
- Dual 10/100baseT IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Analog I/O and Digital I/O
- Over-The-Air Network Diagnostics and Configuration
- Auto-Redial for Always-On Connection
- USB Configuration and Firmware Programming
To order, select product code from the table and specify country of application.
|615M-1||Cellular Modem and Router
Supplied with BR-615-DINCLIP
|Quad-band||Up to 2W
|Note: Available RF power and frequency may vary depending on country of application.|
|BR-615-PLATE Mounting Kit|