641M-2 IoT Connectivity 4G-LTE Router Gateway
With the digital transformation of industrial monitoring and control applications, secure and reliable data collection and control is critical to delivering safe, efficient and environmentally sustainable operations.
The ELPRO 641M-2 IoT Connectivity Router enables your devices to access the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0. Delivering a secure, fast, reliable, and simple way to “IoT enable” your devices for remote monitor/control of industrial plant/equipment and environmental applications.
The integrated gateway converts Modbus to MQTT or SparkplugB, using a wide range of interfaces including, Ethernet, RS232, RS485 and discrete inputs/outputs. Providing connectivity and integration solutions across a large range of SCADA and/or cloud based applications.
Using the 4G/LTE CAT4 broadband cellular technology including 4GX, the 641M-2 ensures fast, reliable, and consistent connectivity in mission critical field devices and assets.
For Internet of Things or Industry 4.0 applications the 641M-2 offers a cost-effective fully featured industrial grade router for enabling wide area network connectivity.
- Water/Waste Water municipal applications
- Oil & Gas and Mining
- Embedding in machines for factory automation
- Traffic control systems
- Extending SCADA radio networks in water and oil and gas systems
- Alternative energy systems, such as solar farms and wind turbines
- Environmental, flood and disaster management
- Video surveillance
- Cellular 3G/4G/LTE CAT4 router, including Band 28 support
- Compact industrial metal enclosure with DIN rail mounting for easy integration
into machines or electrical cabinets
- Dual SIM card support
- 2 Ethernet, RS232 and RS485 Serial, 2 digital Inputs and 2 digital outputs
- Modbus RTU, DNP3, TCP, MQTT, SparkplugB, FTP support
- IPSec & OpenVPN Client & Server, L2TP, PPTP
- GRE, Port Forward, DMZ
- Internal serial server
- Wide power supply supporting 9 to 48Vdc input
- SMS to read or control inputs/outputs, router status/alarm/state
- LAN Fallback for redundant networks and VRRP
- Enhanced security for both cyber and data transmission
- 2 x 10/100M LAN / WAN Ports
- Antenna diversity for Cellular bands
641M_Generate OpenVPN Certificates
641M_OpenVPN Client with Pre-shared Key_V1.0
641M_OpenVPN Client with Username & Password_V1.0
641M_OpenVPN Client with x.509 certificate_V1.0
641M_OpenVPN Server with x.509 certificate_V1.0
641M_OpenVPN with TAP and Preshared key under P2P mode_V1.0
641M_OpenVPN with TAP under P2P mode_v1.0
641M_OpenVPN with TUN under P2P mode_V1.0
641M_L2TP Server with Window OS_V1.0