905U-E Wireless Ethernet Modem
The 905U-E forms part of ELPRO’s Wireless Ethernet modem range and is an ideal solution for distance Ethernet connections in process/ automation applications connecting to PLC’s, DCS/ SCADA, dataloggers or field instruments with an RS232/ 485 and/or RJ45 port/ interface.
As with all of the Ethernet series, ELPRO’s Ethernet modems are capable of being programmed to act in Router/ Bridge, AP/ Client and serial server (RS232/ 485) modes. Filtering/ security measures include MAC address, IP filtering and encryption to 128 bit AES military standard. Additional I/O flexibility can be achieved when combined with 115S expansion products.
Catalog Number: 905U-E
Applications: PLC Communications, Data logger communications, Serial and Ethernet communications, Agriculture sprayer control, Water/ waste water systems, SCADA networks, Gas wellhead, RTU communications
- 802.11 Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum for license free use in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India etc.
- 865 – 867MHz for India.
- 902-928MHz, 1W TX power (sub-bands: TX power configurable), to 200Kbps radio data rate.
- Bridge/ Router, Access Point/Client configurable to reduce inventory costs.
- Serial client/ server/ multicast functionality (point-point; point to multi-point) with simultaneous use of RJ45: RS232/ 485 ports.
- Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Gateway/Modbus Master for I/O transfer with additional slave I/O via ELPRO’s 115S expansion modules.