455U-D Wireless Serial Data Modem
ELPRO wireless serial modems allow RS232 and/or RS485 serial host devices to communicate transparently. Messages are routed between devices as broadcast (simultaneous transmission of same message) or controlled mode (i.e., specific unit addressing).
455U-D has three available models in terms of functionality:
- Bell 202 or V23 functionality (455U-B).
- 405U-D end of life compatibility mode (455U-C).
- Full functionality RS232/485 modem, addressed/broadcast modes/ Optimal Path Routing for Modbus RTU, DF1 and DNP-3 (455U-D).
This product will be obsoleted as of 31st October 2020.
Catalog Number: 455U-D
Applications: Data logger communications, Agriculture sprayer control, Water/ waste water systems, SCADA networks
- Licensed/license-free radio channels, suitable for most countries
- (150, 220, 360-512MHz, 10mW – 5W RF power option availability).
- Wireless data rates up to 19.2Kbps.
- Diagnostics/Configuration via RS232 port.
- Separate RS232 and RS485 ports.
- Remote configuration via wireless channel.
- 128 bit AES security encryption.
- Configurable, redundancy, repeater networking.
To order, select product code from the table and specify country of application.
|455U-D-H||455U-D, Serial RS232/485, 12.5/25kHz spacing, Licensed applications||148-174MHz
|0.1 – 5W
0.1 – 5W
0.5 – 5W
|455U-D-L||455U-D, Serial RS232/485, 12.5/25kHz spacing, Unlicensed applications||360-512MHz||10 – 500mW|
|Note: Available RF power and frequency may vary depending on country of application.Specify 12.5/25KHz and RF band at time of ordering.|