905U-K Wireless I/O Module
The 905U-K and the 905U-K-IP are both capable of transferring sensors with analog, pulse, or discrete inputs, and powering a loop-powered analog device (24 Vdc, 50 mA), offering a simple-to-deploy and highly reliable solution. The ELPRO 905U-K provides reliable continuity in environments typical of industrial applications with power constraints.
905U-K Wireless I/O
The ELPRO 905U-K Wireless I/O is a small I/O transmitter that extends long range, license-free communications to sensors in local, remote, or difficult to reach locations. Designed with low power consumption and simple plug-in of ELPRO BU-5 Battery Packs.
905U-K-IP Transmitter IP Enclosure
The 905U-K-IP provides an integrated solar and battery solution for the successful 905U-K ultra-low power 900MHz transmitter.
Designed for very low power consumption and integrated solar regulator with internal battery, the ELPRO 905U-K-IP provides reliable continuity in environments typical of industrial applications with power constraints.
Catalog Number: 905U-K
Applications: Utility industries: electricity, water and gas. Indicative Applications: High level alarms, Security gate contol, Emergency shower notification, Flow meter monitoring, Storage tank monitoring, Pipeline cathodic protection, Pump stop-start, Lighting bank control, Power reticulation relay, Fault notifications, Weather station reporting, Bearing condition monitoring
- Multiple power supply options including battery-only supply with ultra low power consumption (reverts to ‘sleep’ mode).
- Input-only transmitter unit (2 or 4 DI/PI, 1 AI) able to be connected to multi I/O and/or gateway units – up to 3000 units in a system.
- Peer-to-peer communications with exception-reporting, reliable self-checking via update time and secure data encryption.
- External inputs plus internally calculated values including analog setpoint status,
pulse rate and pulse total, power/ battery supply voltage, power supply alarm.
- Class I Div 2 hazardous areas approval (USA/Canada).
- Can connect to up/ down counter transducers such as shaft-encoders.
- Configurable repeat transmissions to five times for message reliability.