1080E-T 8-Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
This product is now end of life.
Robust Ethernet switch for extended temperature use in industrial applications
The 1080E-T 8-Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch is designed to meet the demands of industrial environments, yet is easy to use and simple to install with DIN rail or wall mount options. The 1080E-T supports Ethernet switching to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and 802.3u 100Base-TX specifications with full-duplex performance and flow control to ensure maximum performance for unmanaged 10/100Base-T switch deployments. The switch features a wide DC-power supply input range that allows operation with industry-standard 24 Vdc and provides redundant power supply inputs for mission-critical applications.
Designed for demanding industrial applications, the 1080E‑T features an extended temperature rating of –40 to +167°F (–40 to +75°C), fanless cooling and an IP30‑rated metal enclosure to ensure performance in the toughest of environments. An ideal choice for harsh and hazardous locations, the 1080E-T is certified for use in Class I Division 2 zones and meets industrial levels of surge and noise immunity standards typically required by mining, oil and gas, chemical processing and other process.
- IEEE 802.3 10/100Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX
- Half-duplex and full-duplex with flow control
- 10/100 Mbps auto negotiation
- RJ-45 connectors with auto MDI/MDI-X functionality
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Relay alarm contact for system events
- UL Class I Division 2 for Group A, B, C and D hazardous locations
- Support for 2,000 Vdc power-line surge protection
- Support for 4,000 Vdc Ethernet electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Support for redundant 9–56 Vdc power input
- Flexible mounting options: DIN rail and wall mounting kit
- Operating temperature range of –40 to +167°F (–40 to +75°C)