905U-1,2,3,4 Wireless I/O
The ELPRO 905U Wireless Multi-I/O is a node that extends communications to sensors and actuators in local, remote, or difficult to reach locations. Designed with a long range, license-free or licensed wireless transceiver, the ELPRO 905U module provides a simple to deploy solution to transfer process I/O signals reliably over long distances or within an industrial plant. Capable of transferring analog or discrete I/O points, in point to point or point to multi-point situations. Each 905U product can also provide repeater functionality to extend the distance of the network, and capture remote I/O points. I/O is scalable using 115S serial expansion units at each 905U unit.
Note: The ELPRO 905U-2, 905U-3, 905U-4 Modules have been marked for end of life. Please see notification below for alternatives for these product ranges.
Catalog Number: 905U
Applications: Process plants, Factories, Warehouses, Agriculture, Mining, Irrigation, Security, Overhead cranes, Manufacturing plants, Marine and ports, Water and sewerage, Tank farms, Building management, Lighting control, PLC interconnection, Mobile vehicles, Rotating machinery
- AC/DC/battery power options, UPS battery charger and solar regulator.
- Multiple I/O channels for monitoring and/or controlling field devices with set-point option availability*. Additional internal I/O points include low/ normal supply and battery voltage (analog).
- I/O inputs can be linked to single or multiple I/O outputs (up to 95 units in a system).
- Point to multi-point communications combining exception-reporting, self-checking and data encryption.
- Communication-failure notification and diagnostics including radio path measurement, communications logging, verification of input/ output values.
- Class I Div 2 hazardous areas approval (USA/Canada).
- User friendly configuration software.