EL-415U-IAS-Cx Migration Solution
ELPRO EL-415U-IAS INTELLIGENT ANTENNA SWITCH CONDOR SMART COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
The Condor 415U-IAS allows legacy radio networks to be upgraded to state of the art Condor wireless radios in a controlled and systematic way. This reduces risk and downtime to the system performance, during system migration process.
The 415U-IAS utilizes existing antenna infrastructure and can be installed at the base or main repeater site. The 415-IAS allows for data and antenna connections to the legacy and Condor wireless units. Monitoring the incoming serial data stream and communications to remotes site, the 415-IAS is able to route data through to legacy or Condor remote sites as sites are updated in the field. There is no intervention by operations required.
The 415U-IAS can be installed into an existing system with a minimum of downtime, requiring only small cabling changes at the base or main repeater and minimum changes for existing SCADA polling parameters to complete installation. The 415U-IAS is paired with the Condor 415U-BSR base station repeater which provides a robust and reliable redundant hot standby base or repeater site.
System updates and migration of communications network equipment in SCADA applications can be very challenging, costly and risky projects. The ELPRO 415U-IAS intelligent antenna switch reduces risk, minimises downtime and costs due to duplication of equipment and streamlines the update process.
MIGRATION SOLUTION FEATURES
- Reduces the changes required in base or repeater antenna systems saving time and money.
- Allows a planned, progressive rollout of new Wireless field equipment, reducing risk of unexpected downtime.
- Integrated Antenna Switch with Intelligent data detection to automatically switch between legacy and new ELPRO wireless field units.
- Supports dual antennas systems allowing seamless operation with redundant base or repeaters.
- ELPRO Base or repeater units monitor all incoming data and automatically detect changes in field equipment from legacy to Condor.
- Modbus RTU support APPLICATIONS
- Water/Waste Water SCADA Networks
- Oil & Gas Well Monitoring Networks
- Pipeline monitoring
- Migrating legacy SCADA networks to Condor 415U wireless
- Alternative energy systems, such as Wind Turbines
Not sure if The ELPRO 415U-IAS will work for you? Please download and fill out the below IAS questionnaire and submit to [email protected]